Saturday, April 15, 2017

What more can I let go of?

I can feel him when he is near me.  

I am not sure if this is a connection or he is sending me energy or if I am the one sensing it.   I have been advised through my dreams, through my cards and through my higher power to let go and move on.... but for a long time,
I questioned what it isIi am truly moving on from.

I am a ganga lover and that holds me a back a bit.... lifts me up but also cuts me off from my higher power after chronic use.  So I let that go.

I can fall victim of old addictive mind mentality for which I am writing about.  I am in the process of letting go of the old label.  Is that what my cards are talking about?

I let Leo the Lion go.  I am not talking to him.   I am not going near him and with each thought its getting softer and easier to release.

So why am I still having dreams of something I need to let go of?

The dream had a younger guy in it that I know loves me but I am not interested in.  Am I to let go of my sexuality and what interests me?   I really don't get it.  I am letting go of everything and I am still getting told there is more to release.

Spirit show me what else I can do because I can't keep living in this place of shitty luck and exhausted emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment